Saturday 23 March 2013

Green, Green Grass Of Home


I'm such a sucker for a gatcha. Even more so when they have cute little things like sheep in them! How could I resist! I'm a Welsh girl after all.

If you want one you can get yours at this round of Zodiac from Adore & Abhor.

Forgive the cheesy title... had to go with a Tom Jones referrence if I'm going to be carrying a sheep around!

Unfortunately the Welsh countryside doesn't look like this, there's no rain for a start.

I did however fall in love with the new dresses from ColdLogic, especially this  Rhimes grass coloured one. Made me dig out my old faves the G-Field shoes. I forgot how much I loved these shoes pre-mesh!

Credits:
Dress - ColdLogic - Rhimes - Grass (mesh)
Shoes - G-Field - Alex - Patent Lime
Jewellery - Cae - Flourish (mesh)
Nails - Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails - Regular (mesh)
Hair - Truth - Brianna - Marmalade w/roots (mesh)
Skin - League - Jen Pale - Feline
Tattoo - Kanival - Superstar
Sheep - Adore & Abhor - Aries Sheepie - Licorice (mesh - Zodiac)
Pose - Exposeur - Call The Shots - 1 (Zodiac)

No comments: